Yields: 6 side-dish servings
Total Time: 20 min
Prep Time: 12 min
Cook Time: 8 min
- 2 cup(s) orzo pasta
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pint(s) grape tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup(s) (loosely packed) fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coarsely ground black pepper
- Heat large covered saucepot of salted water to boiling on high. Add orzo and cook as label directs.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, heat oil on medium until hot. Add grape tomatoes; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until skins split, shaking pan occasionally. From lemon, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice; set aside.
- Remove skillet from heat. Reserve 1/4 cup orzo cooking water; drain orzo. Add orzo and cooking water to tomatoes in skillet; stir in lemon peel and juice, feta, olives, mint, and 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper.