- 4 Arctic char fillets, each about 180 g
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Remove fish from refrigerator 10 min before cooking. Preheat oven to 375F.
- Stir bread crumbs with parsley, oil, lemon zest and salt. Season with pepper. Arrange fish in an 8 × 8-in. baking dish. Coat the tops of each fillet with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake in centre of oven, uncovered, until char fillets are just cooked but is still tender, about 5 min. Serve with Dillicious beet salad.